Final touches

Hello, blog! The fact that this project is coming to an end is both heartbreaking and reassuring. My groupmates and I are pleased with the results as the filming process comes to a close, and all that remains is to rewatch for any errors and edit any rough footage or sound we may come across at the last minute. I'm very excited to show you the finished product, and I've learned a lot along the way. While this was the most difficult project, it was also the most enjoyable. It had its ups and downs because the workload was significantly increased and the testing season was approaching, but it was one of the most rewarding experiences I've ever had. There isn't much editing left to do at this point; it's mostly about wrapping up the transitions and audio, as well as reviewing the film's quality. I'm ensuring that the film can be watched smoothly by watching the entire film without pausing to get the full effect of the product. I asked the rest of the group to do the same and to share any notes they had about the film, such as whether a scene needed to be changed or improved. So far, everyone is pleased with the film's outcome, and we're excited about how far we've come on this journey. Fitting everything into 5 minutes was challenging, and acting was difficult given that this was our first time filming a complete short film. In the past, we struggled with commercials, music videos, and opening sequences in the past, but we made it work, and my group and I are proud to present the end result of our short film in the next blog, where we deliver the full package.


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Genre research (Us)

Make ups and Editing

Changes made from peer review