The film Killed In Broad Daylight is finally done! I really enjoyed this journey and experience of filming and I can't wait for you to watch our opening title sequence.
CAMS: Medium shots and dutch angles are mostly used in documentaries. CLAMPS: Lighting is set at an angle so it falls on actors face at an angle to create an intense mood. Setting can be anywhere depending on the time and place of the story. Props can be anything, mainly to add symbolism to the story. Acting for actors can be anyone that has a significant relation to add to the story development. No costumes in particular, usually casual clothing. Makeup used depending on character in film Editing: Graphics used on screen to show important information to the audience. Usage of Images. Cut aways to different scenes, L cut and J cut to show conversational scenes Sound: Digetic sounds add to perspective and Non- Diegetic sounds reinforce the plot. Film examples: American Murderer: Family Next Door, Amy, The Phenomenon Liked: the flexibility of the different locations in the setting. Disliked: documentaries are usually re-enactments and has really specific plot...
Hi! My name is Naturelle Dixon, I’m 15 years old, and I’m a 10th grader. Math is my favorite subject in school because I’m really good with numbers and problem solving. One of my favorite things to do in my spare time is read comics or play games with friends. Right now I’m reading the comic “F Minus”, by Tony Carillo. If I could have any super power it would be teleportation because I get lazy sometimes. If I could keep any animal as a pet, I would choose an elephant because we share the qualities of being laid-back but bold. The games and dances are undoubtedly my favorite aspects of school, because I love to attend events. Green is my favorite color, specifically forest green, because it reminds me of nature and gives me a sense of renewal. Winter is my favorite season because my birthday is in December and my favorite holiday, Christmas, is also celebrated at this time. My favorite comfort movies are The Perks of Being a Wallflower and The Art of Getting By. They...
Video: What is your takeaway from the video? 12 Monkeys is a 1995 science fiction film that tells the story of a time traveler from the future who is sent back in time to prevent a deadly virus from wiping out most of humanity. The film explores themes of determinism, the potential consequences of time travel, and the importance of human connection. One of the key takeaways from the film is the idea that our actions, no matter how small, can have far-reaching consequences. The film also suggests that the future's not set in stone and that it can be changed through the choices we make in the present. Additionally, 12 Monkeys highlights the value of human relationships and the power of love to overcome even the most dire of circumstances. What good information did you gather while watching it? While watching the video I recognized clamps such as zoom ins to a medium close up when the woman is being shown in 12 monkeys. And how the shots of the people were taken closed up to c...
Comments
Post a Comment