Planning Blog: Script

 Scene 1 

Actress 1 (Emma) - “I mean, I don’t feel like I have a friend anymore”


Actress 2 (Claire) - “oh my god, I thought we went over this. You’re so annoying!”


Actress 1 (Emma) - (shocked) oh I’m annoying. You’re literally the problem. I didn’t want to be friends with you anyways.

(storms off/ hang up)


Scene 2

Emma- *jogging*

  • Diegetic sound - upbeat workout music 

*feels someone staring at her* 

*takes off headphones*

  • Diegetic sound - faded sound of upbeat workout music

*Looks back* 

(Someone is shown staring at Emma but she doesn't see them)

*continues jogging* 


Scene 3

(Emma is being followed and she realizes)

*person starts running after Emma* 

  • Non- Diegetic - intense chase music

Emma- *running away in fear* “No, No, No… please stop!” 

(Emma is cornered and the person is towering over her with a weapon)

Emma - “I can’t believe you’ve done this”

*person takes a swing causing Emma's death*

  • Diegetic sound - the sound of the weapon hitting Emma


Scene 4 (title sequence)

  • Non- Diegetic - suspenseful mystery music

Claire- (leave a message after the beep-beep) hey calling to say I'm sorry for what I said the other day. I didn’t mean it, It was the heat of the moment. Um… let’s hang out or get dinner like usual. Please call me back. 

(while the flash of scenes are showing)





Comments